Verso is a word game created by reversing a dictionary.
It picks a random word and shows it's definition and you try to guess the word.
- New (Ctrl+N): loads a new word
- Guess/Enter (Ctrl+G): allows guessing whole word
- Shuffle (Ctrl+S): shows shuffled letters of the puzzle (can be repeated)
- Pop (Ctrl+P): shows a random letter from puzzle
- Show (Ctrl+O): shows whole word
- Double-clicking on a letter reveals it.
- The word lists above were generated automatically by a computer program.
- The lists' vocabulary may not be uniform and may contain too-common along with too-rare words.
- If you get problems playing, use your browser's Reload/Refresh button to load a fresh game.
- Each line must contain a word and it's definition. Separate word and definition with a tab (long
Copyright © 2017 NG-Computing. All rights reserved.